Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Group Call: Thriving in Relationships!

multicoloured heart shapes


I am so excited for my upcoming group call, 'Thriving in Relationships!' For only $20 you can experience a session that will help you to move forward towards your dreams. Each call is amazing with deep clearing taking place. My clients have loved the results of the work I do. Recently I helped a client with her relationship with her husband. The very next day she told me about the shift in her husband's communication. Later she told me, "It is so amazing that the healing happened so fast!" When we change ourselves, it affects the relationships and people around us. Start with yourself and see what happens!

February Group Call: Thriving in Relationships
Feb. 12, 1:30 pm (MST) to listen live.
Register for the call by clicking below and you will receive an email for the call-in information. I am so excited for you to join me for this transformational experience! You will love it! You will receive the replay later to listen to, so even if you can't join us live, you will still receive the benefits of the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment